UPDATE: This job posting is closed. 5-17-19
Team WTI is a digital marketing and web development firm based out of the Midwest. We are looking for a full time, on site, Web Project Manager to join our team.
A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working with clients to build real websites and will be able to make a contribution to our team from day one. The candidate must be comfortable being a self-starter as well as a team member. Excellent communication skills are required and client communication will be a large part of the job role.
- Gathering information from clients and communicating with a team of designers and programmers to complete the desired tasks,
- Collaborating with the team to prioritize and implement client requests and initiate projects,
- Working with the latest version of WordPress with the ability to complete edits quickly,
- Answering client questions on CMS issues or completing training,
- Maintaining a high standard of work and demonstrating the ability to complete high quality finished websites, and
- Working with the client and designers to build a quality user interface.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL and the ability to accurately communicate with programmers
- Must be familiar with responsive design
- Bootstrap experience a plus
- Photoshop experience a plus
- JS and JQuery a plus
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Self-motivated and requires little supervision,
- Deadline oriented,
- A team player,
- Professional, and
- Passionate about web development and customer service.
Team WTI offers a competitive salary, paid vacation, employer matched IRA, and has offices located in Geneseo, Illinois and Davenport, Iowa.
Apply at Indeed.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org